Terms and conditions: Swisse Kids Presents Splashland Family Pass Giveaway
Last updated 16 November, 2016
- Rules on how to enter form part of the terms and conditions of entry.
- By submitting an entry to the Swisse Kids Presents Splashland Family Pass Giveaway (Competition), you accept and agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter of the Competition is Melbourne Racing Club of Gate 22, Station Street, Caulfield East VIC 3145 (A.B.N. 96 267 203 634).
Swisse Kids Presents Splashland Family Pass Giveaway Competition prize
Four (4) x one (1) family pass tickets (comprising of two (2) adults, two (2) children under 13) to Swisse Kids Presents Splashland that can be used at Mornington Racecourse from 27 December 2016 – 8 January 2017 or at Caulfield Racecourse from 11 January 2017 – 24 January 2017 (Prize) are available to be won during the Promotion Period (as defined below).
- To provide a valid entry, entrants must post a photo on Instagram of Splashy the Seal on the Splashland photo wall and use the hashtag #GoSplashland.
- Valid entries must be posted on a public Instagram account.
- For an entry to be valid it must include #GoSplashland.
- A maximum of one (1) entry per person into the Competition is permitted (irrespective of whether posts are made under separate Instagram accounts of an individual person).
- Entries will be accepted from 9am 16 November 2016 to 12am Sunday 25 December 2016 (the Promotion Period).
- One Prize winner will be selected by the Promoter each week for four weeks.
- Winners will be selected weekly on Fridays, from Friday 2 December – Friday 23 December inclusive.
- Each winner can be selected at any time during the Promotional Period.
- Each winner will be notified by Instagram direct message and a comment on the winning photo.
- The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
Further conditions of competition
- All Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and not redeemable for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize or remove prizes at its absolute discretion at any point of the Competition.
- All images and video footage of Competition entrants during the Competition and upon redemption of the Prize, and all intellectual property rights in connection therewith, are irrevocably assigned to and become the property of the Promoter and may be used for future promotions by the Promoter free from any liability or charge.
- Any and all decisions made by the Promoter are final.
- The Promoter reserves the right to share (‘repost’, ‘re-tweet’, ‘like’, ‘share’, ‘pin’) any entrant’s comments and images on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Blogger, WordPress, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest) throughout the duration of the Competition.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this Competition or taking any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any participation in the Competition or redemption of prizes to anyone deemed to be inappropriately attired, displaying abusive language, displaying drunken or inappropriate behaviour or who otherwise has potential (in the Promoter’s absolute discretion) to in any way damage the brand, reputation or image of the Promoter or any of its sponsors.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the application process or acts against the spirit of the Competition, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition if deemed necessary.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify or cancel the Competition at any time at its absolute discretion.
- Staff and immediate families of the Promoter and associated parties are not eligible to enter the Competition.