Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT ON-SITE FACILITIES ARE THERE?
- Cloak Room & Secure Storage
- Phone Charging Stations
- Plenty of shade to relax
- Free parking
Swisse Kids presents Splashland is located at: Caulfield Racecourse
Enter via Gate 2, Station Street, Caulfield East, (near the corner of Kambrook Rd)
Free parking via Gate 2, or get the train and enjoy an easy walk from Caulfield Train station
Who will enjoy Swisse Kids presents Splashland?
Swisse Kids presents Splashland is the pop up inflatable waterslide park for families. Adults, teens, school and kindergarten aged children will have a ball at Swisse Kids presents Splashland.
Slides have been built for specific age groups, please refer to the below and the slide information page to see which slides are suitable for you and your family.
Which slides can I enjoy?
For the safety of all sliders, each slide has been built with a specific weight threshold in mind. Each slide therefore caters for different age groups.
The Trippo, and Launch Pad are for adults and teens. Children under 5 can ride Trippo only if in tandem with a parent or guardian.
The Crazy Maze, The Castle and the Seal Pup slides have been designed specifically for children aged 3 – 5 years. There are strictly no big kids, teens, or adults allowed on these slides.
The Reef, Speed Racer and The Tunnel are strictly for children aged 5 – 12 years.
What do I need to bring?
- Bathers, rashies and boardies
- Beachtowels, sunscreen and hats
- Willingness to have some splashy fun!
Food and drinks will be available for sale as well as lockers to keep your valuables.
There will be shaded areas, large expanses of grass and plenty of free space to enjoy your session!
What not to bring:
- Water toys, mats, boogie boards etc.
- Beach umbrellas
- Glassware (bottles, containers etc.)
When sliding please remember:
- Wear appropriate clothing – clothing with zippers and other non-slidey apparel aren’t Splashland friendly
- You’ll need to remove all shoes, sunglasses, and jewellery before you slide. Piercings, facial jewellery or similar sharp objects may also harm Splashland or you so we ask that you please remove these before you slide.
What if the session is cancelled due to bad weather?
If your session is cancelled due to inclement weather, either in advance of, or during, your session, you will be able to return to Swisse Kids presents Splashland for any other session until the pop up closes on January 24th, 2018.
Please call Swisse Kids presents Splashland on 1300 467 223 or email us at email@example.com to confirm your booking details for your new session.
In the event that you cannot return to Swisse Kids presents Splashland, or if your session is the final of the season, you will be entitled to a full refund of your ticket purchase price. Please contact us to arrange.
My session was cancelled, can I refund my tickets?
Refunds will only be offered if the final session (January 24) is cancelled for bad weather.
GROUP BOOKINGS AND BIRTHDAY PARTIES
Group bookings and birthday parties are available. Phone 1300 467 223 to enquire.
Click here for more information.
Some boring (but IMPORTANT) stuff:
- All slides at Swisse Kids presents Splashland meet all Australian Standards and are registered for use by all relevant Health and Safety Authorities around Australia
- Our water is chlorinated and our slides and facilities are kept very clean
- First Aid services will be on site at all times. In the unlikely event that you’re injured, please report immediately to a Swisse Kids presents Splashland staff member. We want to know what happened, and to look after you!
- Listen to our Operators: Sliders and spectators must adhere to the instructions of operations staff at all times. Management reserves the right to refuse entry or remove any persons deemed to be compromising the safety of themselves and/or others on, in, or around the Swisse Kids presents Splashland attractions.